I'm sure other important things are happening in the NBA right now, but I can tell you, I'm not aware of them. Because it's all LeBron, all the time. His return to Cleveland has pretty much taken over.
And to get prepared, Cavalier fans are getting organized. There's already the Laugh At LeBron movement, but now fans are trying to get set up with their chants. There's a website called Cavs Chants and of course, they have a list for LeBron's return.
- Introductions: Whenever LeBron is introduced, laugh as loud as you can. Boo Wade, boo Bosh, boo Arroyo. But it's encouraged to cheer Zydrunas Ilguaskas.
- For the first half of the first quarter, when LeBron gets the ball chant, "NO-RING-KING" to the beat of "Lets-Go-Cavs".
- Last half of the first, when LeBron gets it, chant "Ak-Ron Hates-You" clap, clap, clapclapclap.
- First half of the second: "Wit-nessed Noth-ing" clap, clap, clapclapclap.
- Last half of second: "Sideeeee-Kick Sideeeee-Kick" derisively sang.