Posted by Matt Moore
- The Clippers think they're keeping Blake Griffin "forever." Which is a nice sentiment, but there's zero guarantee the Clippers' current GM saying that will still have a job when Griffin needs to be extended, and with Donald Sterling not likely to be leaving, there's always a chance Griffin may just decide to go somewhere with a better "not having Donald Sterling as an owner" situation. As far as the team winning when Griffin's extension comes up, we've heard that song and dance before in Clipperland many, many times.
- Phil Jackson says the Celtics will come out of the East , not the Heat. He also feels the sky is more likely to be blue than orange.
- Tyreke Evans is putting off a foot procedure , which given the state of the Kings' season, doesn't seem to make much sense.
- Jermaine O'Neal will not have surgery on his knee , but will be out another four weeks. It's a pretty desperate move by O'Neal, who's basically saying he's willing to play with pain to try and win a championship. Brave, but severe. It's hard to see him having enough to get minutes once Kendrick Perkins gets back.
- Mo Williams will miss several games trying to heal up his hip . Cleveland will severely miss him. Which says a lot about where Cleveland is at.
- New Orleans looks to amazingly be in position to meet the attendance standards , a big win for those who want to keep the team in town. Somehow I doubt this will save pro basketball in NOLA.